Do you LOVE novels but wonder how to see the deeper meanings?
Intriguing plots are vital to great novels but they wouldn’t be great if they didn’t have much more to offer! Learning to understand human nature, knowing what you should be looking for, analyzing choices and consequences, noticing themes and many other helpful tools will equip you to have life-changing experiences through the novels that you read!
What you’ll learn in this video:
- The history of the novel
- What is meant by a ‘modern classic’
- What to look for when you read novels
- Tools for getting more out of your novel reading
- What Human Nature laws are, why they matter and how to identify them
- What Human Action laws are, why they matter and how to identify them
- Differences between short stories and novels
- Tips for reading short stories