SHORT BLOG POSTS:
- How to Prepare to Read a Book– a few simple steps you can take before you read the book that will make all the difference after you start reading
- Transform Your Reading Using the 5 Types of Questions– asking great questions is the most rewarding activity you can do while you read and the most effective thing you can do to prepare for a fantastic discussion!
- How Can I Retain More of What I Read?– we all want to remember what we read, here’s a few tips to improve your retention
- How Can I Read Faster?– is speed reading right or wrong, good or bad, easy or hard? find out!
- “Getting the Book Through You” by Audrey Rindlisbacher- loaded with dozens of ideas for getting the most out of everything you read, this article will transform your reading!
- “From Opinions to Principles” by Audrey Rindlisbacher- learn the difference between principles, opinions and applications and why these matter; gain an in-depth understanding of the 5 Types of Questions with many examples; come to see how to move from opinions to principles in your own reading